Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Aintree getting closer !



Some great racing on tomorrow at Aintree with four Grade 1 races to start the meeting, then the Foxhunters, followed by a Grade 3 handicap chase and then a top class Mares Bumper to finish the card.

There is a lot of Cheltenham form about over the three days and with Mullins and Nicholls going head to head in the trainers championship it promises to throw up some cracking contests.

I wont't put up my final selections until in the morning as I'm off to a preview evening tonight so I will be able to provide any late information coming from that.

Provisionally though I like the look of Sizing John, Footpad, Cue Card, Annie Power, Major Malarkey(ew), Dandridge and Le Bague Au Roi. Nothing too controversial there but sometimes that is the way it is and as we all know what you pick doesn't change the result.

However I will give my race previews in more detail in the morning and my initial thoughts may change.

No comments:

Post a Comment