Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Cheltenham Day 3



A win for Balthazar King yesterday in what was one of a few very close finishes.

I'm not doing too badly in the March Tote Ten To Follow comp and I have a few more runners out on day 3 in Al Ferof, At Fishers Cross 3rd 9/1, Tarquin Du Seuil WON 7/1, Rajdhani Express 3rd 18/1, Ballynagour WON 12/1 - so hopeful of a few good runs to give me a chance.

Also see my previous blog post about a mention for 16/1 Champion Bumper winner Silver Concorde back in December from which he was placed on my "festival fancies" page - see link above.

My selections for day 3 are as follows :
1.30 : Felix Yonger - Likes track and will go well on the drying ground.
2.05 : Seefood - May have been laid out for this and blinkers replace the visor - Jockey to be bkd.
2.40 : Al Ferof - Could come good again back at this distance.
3.20 : Big Bucks - Always been a class above and he is the one they all have to beat despite his age.
4.00 : Ballynagour - Tongue tie applied, reportedly in good order and stable has good record in this. WON 12/1 ADVISED AT 16/1.
4.40 : Indian Castle - Well fancied and gets the assistance of top amateur.

I've had a win treble on Felix Yonger, Al Ferof and Big Bucks.

Good Luck !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment