Latest News:

Monday 11 October 2010

Winter Warmers !

Over the coming winter months I will be keeping in touch with the sprint action at the all weather venues and I will also be looking at finding some value ante post bets for the Cheltenham and Aintree festivals and these will feature on a new blog page to be commenced in November.

I have always looked for value throughout my punting life and although I'm not always right I occasionally do have one or two big priced winners and I hope to continue that theme were I left off last year when picking the Topham winner at Aintree, Always Waining.

As always over the winter I will be keeping up the good work on the turf sprint racing and hope to be back next April better than ever having learnt a few lessons over the last 6 months. Also over the coming months I will be writing a booklet to accompany the blog for the 2011 flat season which will set out sprint horses to follow for the season together with their respective requirements for producing their best form and I will be reviewing some of the big sprint races of this season and looking at what it will take to win them in 2011. I will also be looking at sprint Kings and Queens of next year and who are the well handicapped dark horses to keep an eye on.
I will let you know in due course how you to get hold of a copy of the booklet so if you are interested please keep in touch with the blog.

But first we still have a few weeks of this flat season remaining too eek out some more winners !